Sue adapts keynote events to order for each client. She spends a lot of time up-front to understand your requirements so she delivers an event that suits your specific audience and delegates leave with valuable take-aways.
2020 – Online Events
Sue speaks virtually and delivers live online keynotes, masterclasses and conference seminars. Sue can host masterclasses and smaller events up to 100 people via Zoom, and she works with you to deliver on your platform when you are hosting the event. Popular topics in 2020 have been: working remotely, managing remotely, leading remotely and a wide range of topics around navigating uncertainty, resilience, wellbeing, the power of positive and confidence.
Mental Toughness: raising resilience, wellbeing & performance
How can you perform at your best no matter the circumstances and, as a leader, create an adaptive, high performance and highly engaged team and organisation?
Be inspired as you discover the components of the Mental Toughness model through the lens of sailing across the South Pacific Ocean. Find out how to use this framework to apply to your current challenges so you feel more resilient as a manager and better able to steer your team through turbulent waters. You leave with techniques and ideas you can apply straight away.
- Raise and maintain performance under pressure and no matter what the circumstances.
- Deal effectively with change.
- Improve focus and discover opportunities out of adversity.
- Improve working relationships.
- Create a more positive ‘can-do’ culture.
- Improve mental wellbeing and energy levels and reduce stress.
How do you harness the positive impacts of diversity, which are consistently reported (eg by Gallup and many others)? So often organisations report they tried out having more women, or people with different backgrounds and it didn’t work – whether to the board, senior management team or other roles in the organisation. They say it leads to team dysfunctions, interpersonal conflict and delayed or poor decision making, with negative impacts on performance and profits.
Sue helps you avoid that negative fate. This event explores how introducing diversity brings associated challenges for everyone, including the discomfort of change for the incumbent team or board members and how to harness the value in diverse perspectives without creating conflict, so you CAN gain the positive benefits from diversity.
- Improve working relationships.
- Strengthen team performance.
- Reduce misunderstanding, conflict and stress.
- Improve decision making and strategy.
- Embrace diversity.
What is the real cost when you don’t earn the right to lead your people and when you don’t engage their emotional and psychological commitment to YOU, your project, team and organisation?
Your leadership is fundamental to how effective your organisation can be. Research shows good leadership raises performance by 15% (but poor leadership reduces performance by 15%). Great leadership is essential to inspire high engagement which drives performance and business growth. Great leadership is essential for organisational wellbeing, which raises creativity, productivity, loyalty, customer satisfaction and performance. Great leadership is essential for a positive, can-do culture where people love to come to work.
- Be more comfortable and confident as a leader
- Raise alignment and accountability.
- Improve team work.
- Raise performance, productivity and engagement.
- Increase morale and decrease staff turnover.
- Engaged staff assume more responsibility and make continuous improvements
- Improve culture and create a ‘great place to work’ with benefits for wellbeing, health and low stress.
Train your brain to be Confident
Be confident at Work
Have you ever wondered why it is that even though you feel highly confident in some situations there are other times when confidence deserts you? Confidence is not about never having self-doubt, but accepting you will have doubts and exploring various perspectives to test their validity. Maintaining your sense of confidence is critical for your perspective to be taken seriously by others and for your message to be believed, so it is important to have a strategy to maintain your confidence.
- Be more effective in all that you do.
- Raise performance.
- Reduce stress.
- Improve your leadership.
- Improve your ability to get your message across well and influence authentically.